Skocz do zawartości
Nebthtet

[RSI.com] This Week in Star Citizen

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Greetings Citizens

Final_Spectrum.jpg

We had an eventful last week in Star Citizen.

On Tuesday, we launched our first Valentine’s Day sale. It was a fun way to bring some limited time ships back to the fold, and it looks like many of you took the opportunity to pick up some Origin 85x, Starfarer Gemini, a variety of Vanguards and more. As always, we appreciate your continued support of Star Citizen with your pledge dollars. You make everything we do possible.

Thursday saw an incredibly detailed look at the new Multi-Region Server support in Around the Verse that launched with Alpha 2.6.1. I’ve never seen a segment like it from another game company, and being able to share things like that is one of the many things that set’s Star Citizen apart from other crowdfunded games. ATV also had our first look at the MISC Prospector live in engine, and I speak for myself personally when I say the ship team here continues to impress me each and every month. I only saw it a couple hours before you did, and it was thrilling to see.

Friday saw the launch of our new communications platform Spectrum 0.3.0 to our LIVE testing environment. I won’t bore you with too many details with that, as we already have posts where you can learn all about our newest offering in our post here as well as the FAQ.

Also on Friday we published to our LIVE testing environment Alpha 2.6.1 with the aforementioned Multi-Region Server Support. You can find the post with all those details here.

Whew, that was a bit of a recap, but we had a lot of stuff going on last week. Here’s what’s going down This Week in Star Citizen.

Right now there are two questions threads for Subscribers-Only up on Spectrum. The first thread is for the upcoming February Subscribers Town Hall that will air next week. The subject of this Town Hall is Flight Balance changes, and our special guests will be Lead Tech Designer John Crewe and Ship Balance Designer Andrew Nicholson. Remember that Spectrum lets you upvote which questions you want to see answered, and will influence which questions get picked for the show.

In addition, there is a second thread for the next 10 for the Chairman staring Chris Roberts and Tony Zurovec, where they’ll be answering your questions about professions in Alpha 3.0, with a special emphasis on Cargo and Mining. Don’t forget that in addition to adding your questions, Subscribers can also vote on the ones they want to see answered most.

Monday’s latest episode of Citizens of the Stars includes Quantum Questions with Will Weissbaum, where he answers questions about our next concept ship, questgivers in Alpha 3.0, and which lore characters you can already read about make appearances in Squadron 42. It also sees Tyler Witkin introduce our third Community Manager, Tyler Nolin. I know… I KNOW… Two Tylers… I’m doomed.

Wednesday and Thursday this week bring another edition of Loremaker’s Guide and Around the Verse, respectively. Remember, that while many of our shows are a fun behind-the-scenes look at our community, our lore, or our programming, Around the Verse is your place for the latest development updates each and every week.

Then on this Friday, end the week with Tylers and I on another edition of Happy Hour, where we take an hour at the end of our week to sit back and hang out with the Star Citizen community and developers.

Additionally, this Friday will also see the launch of our first concept sale of 2017, the Anvil Hurricane. Check back on Friday for the official reveal, and the subsequent Q&A thread on Spectrum.

With that, we’ll see you in the ‘Verse!

Jared Huckaby
“Disco Lando”
Community Manager

The Weekly Community Content Schedule

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20TH, 2017
            Citizens of the Stars   (https://www.youtube.com/user/RobertsSpaceInd/)

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21ST, 2017
            Weekly Lore Post   (https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/spectrum-dispatch)

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 22ND, 2017
            Loremaker’s Guide to the Galaxy!   (https://www.youtube.com/user/RobertsSpaceInd/)

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23RD, 2017
            Around the Verse   (https://www.youtube.com/user/RobertsSpaceInd/)
            Vault Update   

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24TH, 2017
            Star Citizen Happy Hour @ 12pm PST / 8pm UTC   (http://twitch.tv/starcitizen)
            RSI Newsletter

Community Spotlight: February 20th, 2017 – Stream Citizen

Storytellers.jpg

There are many ways to spread the word that Space Sims are back, be that in webforums or chatrooms, news articles or reviews, but perhaps one of my favorite ways to share our mutual love of Star Citizen is through streaming. There are many folks out there that showcase Star Citizen to others through their streams on a variety of platforms, including Twitch, YouTube, and Beam, and you can get a real sense for how the game is progressing by watching the reactions of players live. This week, we shine the spotlight on these industrious individuals who share their love of Star Citizen through streaming.

Visit the Community Hub

Grittspitter

Grittpitter.jpg

Relatively new to streaming, GrittSpitter has a fun and excitable demeanor when streaming, and his enjoyment of what he’s doing can be infectious to viewers, and he’s broadcasting his climb up the Star Marine leaderboards several times a week.

Check out his Twitch channel here.

TheAstroPub

Astropub.jpg

Welcome to your space bar at the end of Twitch! Come on in, kick back, relax and enjoy the show with the only Star Citizen streamer named after a fictional location. TheAstroPub streams Star Citizen several times a week, as well as hosting The Captain’s Table where he chats recent developments in the game with other citizens.

DocPasty

Docpasty.jpg

DocPasty is a variety streamer that has streamed Star Citizen for some time now. When playing Star Citizen, you’ll often find her working to improve her racing skills on one of Arena Commander’s racetracks, and comparing the advantages and disadvantages of the 350r or M50.

Check out her Twitch channel here.

Capn_Flint

Capn_flint.jpg

Capn_Flint commands the good ship Narwhal in this pirate-themed streaming adventure. With plenty of themed overlay events and sound clips, Capn-Flint’s streams add a unique touch to his broadcasts that match his humorous personality.

If you stop by, tell ‘em Disco sent ya, and he’ll do a fun dance live on stream.

Przeczytaj całość

Jakiś post jest interesujący, pomocny, zabawny, denerwujący? Skorzystaj z systemu reakcji - autor będzie mieć większą motywację, by napisać kolejne lub się poprawić! Masz pytanie do admina? Zajrzyj tutaj.

:miecio: :ad: sig_neb.png :ad: :miecio: 

banner-discord-ga-ad-scpl.png
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. - Rhett Butler

I am the Law. - Judge Dredd

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.

• Podobna zawartość

• Przez Mati
      Tak przewrotnie zapytam:
      Skoro parafrazując klasyka "I nie ma tu już nikogo" to kto teraz zgasi światło?

• Przez Frosty
      Sprzedam konto w Star Citizen.
      W skład wchodzi:
      - paczka z Aurorą MR (24 miesiące ubezpieczenia);
      - Dragonfly Black ( Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. 
       Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. 
       Zaloguj się aby zobaczyć tę zawartość. 
    • Przez number10
      Cześć, ostatnimi czasy myślę coraz bardziej nad poszerzeniem swojej floty, jedyne co mnie powstrzymuje to dosyć wysokie ceny jak na grę,  z tym związane jest moje pytanie. Jakie są wasze triki na obniżenie ceny? Podzielcie się proszę swoimi sposobami na oszczędzanie. Wprowadzam ten temat do poradników aby inni gracze również mogli  przeczytać wszystkie porady. 
    • Przez Riddick88
      Witajcie. Chciałbym odzyskać pieniądze za grę i w mojej paczce mam opcje exchange i mam napisane 
      ATTENTION
      You are about to exchange your PACKAGE - AURORA MR SC STARTER pledge.
      This will remove the pledge, including any upgrades (such as customizations or CCUs) from your account awarding $195.00 USD in store credit.
      This process is intended to be final, although some pledges may be available for reacquisition using the BuyBack system, if applicable and as long as the BuyBack system remains available. Items acquired with the use of store credits are BOUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT and non-giftable.
      WARNING!
      SOME LIMITED AVAILABILITY ITEMS INCLUDED OR CONTAINED WITHIN THE EXCHANGED PLEDGE ARE PERMANENTLY RELINQUISHED.
      Type in your password to confirm:

Jak mi przejdą te pieniądze do kredytów mogę je jakoś przelać na konto??

• Przez Candidate
      Możecie polecić jakieś dobre miejscówki do kopania Prospectorem?
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...

Powiadomienie o plikach cookie

Umieściliśmy na Twoim urządzeniu pliki cookie, aby pomóc Ci usprawnić przeglądanie strony. Możesz dostosować ustawienia plików cookie, w przeciwnym wypadku zakładamy, że wyrażasz na to zgodę. Polityka prywatności